Toronto Civil & Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Civil and Commercial litigation has always been at the core of Chand Snider’s practice. We have experience representing clients in a diverse range of business disputes. No matter the circumstances, our litigators possess the skills and expertise to achieve the best possible outcome for your business.
Unlike other firms, we limit our engagements to a selective client base. This enables us to be extremely attentive to our clients’ needs and to personalize our interactions.
We provide you with smart and clear advice from seasoned litigators to resolve your business disputes. We have the industry knowledge and litigation skills to solve your litigation matter with the least cost and distraction to you. We are trial lawyers and problem solvers. Let us put our experience to work for you.
- Represented individuals, professionals and corporations in shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Represented individuals and corporations in the mediation and arbitration of commercial disputes.
- Represented corporations in breach of contract disputes.
- Represented commercial landlords/tenants in property disputes.
- Represented employers and senior executives in employment law disputes.
- Represented contractors, trades and suppliers in construction lien matters.
- Represented corporations in applications for injunctive relief.
- Represented corporations in debt collection and enforcement matters.
- Represented corporations in mortgage litigation and enforcement matters.
- Represented individuals and corporations in breach of copyright claims.
Filing a Lawsuit in Ontario
Stages Of A Civil Lawsuit In The Ontario Superior Court Of Justice
Debt Collection and Enforcement for Business