Toronto Cannabis Lawyer
At Chand Snider, we have unrivaled experience in the cannabis licensing and regulatory field. We have assisted thousands of businesses and business owners across Ontario with issues related to licensing and regulatory compliance. We have not only obtained licenses for our clients but we ensure that our clients remain in business and don’t lose their license if regulatory and compliance issues arise.
We know what will be expected by this regulator, what it will take to submit a timely and successful retail cannabis licence application and have unmatched experience about the various regulatory and compliance issues which will no doubt arise post licensing. With this combined experience and expertise with Ontario’s regulatory scheme, Chand Snider Cannabis Law Group is your go-to law firm for all of your Cannabis law and licensing needs.
With offices in both the financial district in Toronto and in Ottawa, Chand Snider Cannabis Law Group is committed to serving our clients throughout Ontario. While the Cannabis group offers the intimacy and responsiveness of a boutique firm, we also draw on the resources of consultants and other legal professionals to offer cannabis industry stakeholders a complete range of legal services, particularly in regulatory counsel, business advice, and advocacy. We know the industry and the law and work in partnership with our clients to achieve creative and effective solutions for their business needs.
Whether you are a start-up, established business, licensed producer, investor, or someone looking into entering this growing market, call us and let our expertise work for you.
CHAND SNIDER CANNABIS LAW GROUP
Chand Snider Cannabis Law Group provides the following services:
- Submitting Applications for a new retail cannabis licence
- Legal advice on all related cannabis business matters, including individual and small business consultation; incorporation of Federal or Provincial corporations, drafting contracts and creating relevant policies and procedures
- Assisting with preliminary meetings with the AGCO, public interest and special interest groups, municipal officials and law enforcement agencies prior to/after the submission of a retail cannabis licence application
- Dealing with objections to applications from the public or municipalities
- Lease negotiation and preparation, including the preparation of offers to lease, lease documents and amendments
- Negotiations and dispute resolution with the AGCO, resident’s associations and law enforcement agencies
- Employment law advice
- Contract drafting including licensing and distribution agreements
- Negotiations with police and municipal officials with respect to the licensing needs of an establishment
- Legal advice on all cannabis related legislation including but not limited to, Cannabis Act, provincial legislation, Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (“CDSA”), Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”)
- Representation during public interest hearings and pre-hearings
- Representation with respect to provincial offences and municipal infractions arising out of the operation of an establishment
- Appeals and applications for judicial review before the Divisional Court and Court of Appeal.
Chand Snider Launches Dedicated Cannabis Law Group
Cannabis Bill 36
Cannabis Ontario - The New Licensing Regime
Cannabis Impaired Driving
Obtaining a Cannabis Micro Cultivation Licence